2.07.2008

catchin' up

It's been a while since we've blogged so I added quite a few images today from various weddings and shoots. Scroll down through the shots and we'll soon add more details and links to the slideshows.
We're in the process of catching up on editing and book designs and let me say, we have been so blessed to have been a part of such beautiful events with some great people. It's exciting looking through all of these images and seeing the moments recorded--I LOVE MY JOB!!
Anyway, we'll be in Virgina this weekend, but will return on Monday. Take care and we'll post an update soon...

3 comments:

Mary Ann Halpin said...

I am really loving looking at your photos and feeling moved by your creativity, passion and true connection with your brides and grooms. Your artistically capture the love and beauty of the commitment of marriage. Joe and I have been married for 23 years. I wish I had wedding photographs like this that I could look back on. You are both so gifted! Congratulations on following your dream of being an artist. I am happy to have met you here in Virginia. You are both inspirations!
Cheers,
Mary Ann Halpin, Photographer at large in LA

Mary Ann Halpin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Ingram said...

I stalk your blog occasionally - with hopes that one sweet day I may be able to use the two of you. I am amazed at your gift, and thankful the Lord has truly blessed you - and you know it's just that. Keep up the beautiful work.

Amy