5.05.2008

luvi and chris

The Weather Channel said it would rain all day as we spent Saturday with Luvi and Chris as they were to be married. I don't think a single drop fell as it was a beautiful day. It was so much fun spending time with their families and getting some rockin' shots of Chris and Luvi.

Luvi and Chris,

Thank you for such a great day! We hope you have a great honeymoon. We can't wait for you to see the rest of the images, but here are a few to tide you over...





















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have pulled it off with out the two of you. You were so much more than photographers, you were our best friends that day. Our families couldn't stop raving about how professional and fun you were. Thank you for everything. We will always remember how much you helped us on our wedding day journey. We are so blessed to have such loving, encouraging, and kind photographers. God bless you as you continue to be such an amazing part of many more couples lives. ~Chris and Luvi~

Anonymous said...

Speechless..... soooo beautiful

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!
I can't wait to see the rest. What a tease!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Ok I know you had an incredibly beautiful group of subjects to photograph here, but I am blown away by your artistry. I think your the best since Ansel Adams I cant wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Like my son, Evan, words besides 'Wow!' just fail me. So I'll say it backwards & forwards. Wow! Wow! This was a great wedding in all regards and great deal of the success lay in the hands of the photographers. Their gentile professionalism at the event was unparalleled in my many experiences at weddings. The results are just the icing on the cake.

Thanks a lot.

VISIO said...

Ya'll are too kind--it was easy to get great shots from such a great couple.