11.23.2007

Busy season...

So it has obviously been an incredibly busy fall with numerous shoots and weddings and travels across the country and even out of the country. Sorry we haven't had a chance to blog; it's been quite a while since our last and time hasn't been on our side :) BUT, (there's always a big but...) I'm gonna try and catch up with some of the images and happenings over the past couple of months. I'll simply date them when they occurred to keep it logical (for all you type A's out there). So grab a cup of coffee (or Black tea as I'm making myself right now), sit back and enjoy some of our recent stuff. It's been a blast and we've met some amazing people in the process...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YEAH!! You're back! I can't wait to see some of your images from such a busy fall! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!