8.02.2008

my sis has a big belly...

Well, it finally happened... My little sister aint so little anymore. In fact she's growing rapidly; well, at least the child in her is growing rapidly. Jenn came over the other day for an impromptu big belly shoot. She was surprising her husband, Brent, with an anniversary gift. The last image is the final fine-art tryptic she gave Brent. I think he was surprised...

We are all excited about this new addition to the family. Any suggestions on a name would be most appreciated :)







6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

She looks so beautiful! I played soccer with her at Montreat! Glad to see her so happy!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Oh, wow. How great. I too played soccer with her and excited for them. How blessed she is to have you guys to capture this for her too. It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful daughter! She has been such a blessing from the word go. Jennifer and Brent will make great parents. We are so thankful for the new coming addition to the family.

Papa & Nana

VISIO said...

I showed Jen the blog the other night and she was excited to see you guys post... She's definitely not playing soccer right now :) but doing really well. She is due early November with a baby girl. She's still deciding on a name so any suggestions are appreciated... Take care and God bless!

VISIO said...

Oh, and thanks for the post, Dad.

James

amy said...

WOW!!! Please pass my congrats on to Jenn! She looks so great pregnant!

I'm a big fan of Kendall for a girl.