1.19.2009

another new addition...

Emma wanted to make sure that I announced a new addition to our family... We found Cinnamon in an animal rescue shelter in Tennessee and she seemed like she was a perfect fit for our family. Jen and I surprised Emma just before Christmas with an "early Christmas present"--and thus, Cinnamon entered our lives.

She has been such a neat addition to the family. She's a very sweet, relaxed dog who has taken to Emma like crazy! Cinnamon is a terrier mix (we think with a Yorkie, but are unsure). She's about 10 pounds and to my delight, she doesn't bark. Well, at least we've only heard her bark twice--once at our neighbor late a night and once at one of Em's stuffed animals that Cinnamon thought was a cousin :)

Anyway, if you are ever by the studio, stop in and say hello to Cinnamon. I'm sure she'd love to meet you!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's too cute. Dogs are always great additions to a family. My Cael is absolutely irreplaceable in ours. In fact, he looking at me right now with those eyes that ask "Mummy, can I please go outside?" So, enjoy your new addition.
Caitlin B. Foreman

Anonymous said...

I think my feelings for Cinnamon were well documented during our visit with you all a few weeks ago, but since you have posted pictures of her, I feel that I should publicly declare that this dog is PRECIOUS and if I could clone her, I would. Congratulations to your whole family for adding such a perfect new member!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

You SO lucked out that she doesn't bark - we have a terrier mix and she drives me NUTS with how much she barks...good thing she's dang cute. :)