1.19.2009

INTRODUCING...

Ok, I realize that it's been too long since our last post... Wow, time flies, especially over the holidays and starting the new year. We've been doing really well over the past month. A number of shoots, but mainly getting caught up on book designs and preparing for 2009. It's going to be a great year!

A new addition...
We have a new office manager!!! Meghan is the friendly voice you'll hear as you call our studio. We are really excited to have her with VISIO and are looking forward to her continued involvement in the company as well as our family. We wanted you to get to know Meghan so below her images is a little interview we had with her the other day. As well, please write a quick post to say hello if you get a chance--I know she'd love that :)



JandJ,"How would you describe yourself?"
Meghan,"Ummmm, I think silly... loyal... and a family person; I love being with family and friends"

JandJ, "What is your favorite food?"
Meghan, "Cereal"
JandJ, "What kind is your favorite?"
Meghan,"Almost any kind--I'm not picky."

JandJ,"Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?"
Meghan,"I love the mountains!"

JandJ,"Who's your favorite artist/musician?"
Meghan,"The Avett Brothers"
JandJ,"We'll have to look them up..."

JandJ,"Who has made the biggest impact in your life?"
Meghan,"Aside from the obvious? (referring to God)
JandJ,"Yes, who else?"
Megan,"My mom."

JandJ,"What is your favorite color?"
Meghan,"Brown and Purple"

JandJ,"If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?"
Meghan,"Hmmm... (smiling) I guess a dog."
JandJ,"Why a dog?"
Meghan,"Because they're free to roam around and explore. I think also possibly a killer whale or a lion. They're amazing and beautiful animals."
JandJ,"That's quite a mix (laughing...)"

JandJ,"So where is one place you'd love to go, but haven't been?"
Meghan,"I think traveling the country in an RV would be cool. I'd love to a lot more of the country"
JandJ,"When I was younger..." (James went on a rabbit trail of childhood travels...)

JandJ,"If you had 10 million dollars, what would you do with it?"
Meghan,"I'd give to some charities"
JandJ,"What else?"
Meghan,"I'd first buy an airplane for Ian (her new husband). I'd buy my mom a house and get that RV for us... I'd probably build our dream home; not extravagant, just really nice."

We know Meghan to be as she describes as well as someone with a tender heart who loves children. We are so excited to have her on board...

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love the Avett Brothers!! I saw them New Years Eve in Charlotte. Go Megan. :)

Olivia Grifffin

Anonymous said...

yea! avett brothers.. great answer!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of you, Meghan! Much love!
Liz